With our help you can give your school the chance to start or sustain the Italian program for the school year.
Italidea-Midwest, under the supervision of the Consulate General of Italy in Chicago, provides two distinct types of incentive grants:
Grant application process:
- STEP 1 Complete the Educational Material application AND / OR Complete the Teacher Salary application.
- STEP 2 Have the forms signed by the Principal/ Superintendent and submit the forms via mail or email (scanned) at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications via fax.
- STEP 3 The grant proposal undergoes review by Italidea-Midwest Board of Directors.
- STEP 4 The Principal/Superintendent who signed the application and the Contact Person will receive notification of the award/rejection via mail.
- STEP 5 If you accept the grant, return the acceptance letter (signed by the Principal/Superintendent) and the Italian Program Description form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STEP 6 Follow the deadlines indicated in the acceptance letter to submit all the due documents to Italidea-Midwest.
For further information contact email@example.com.